October 25, 2016
Beverly Hills Hotel
Get Up-To-Date On The Latest Tax Issues
Plan on joining us on October 25th to help celebrate the 32nd anniversary for one of the preeminent conferences exclusively dedicated to tax controversy and tax litigation. The Annual Tax Controversy Institute provides an open forum for distinguished presenters and panelists to discuss, and often debate, sensitive tax practice issues with an engaged audience.
“For over 30 years, UCLA Extension’s Tax Controversy Institute has been the preeminent conference in the United States dedicated to tax controversy and tax litigation. The Institute’s continued success is structured around extremely high-quality practical presentations by sophisticated government and private practitioners from throughout the United States who enjoy an open discussion of sometimes sensitive practice issues with the audience.”
-Charles P. Rettig, Institute Chair
A True Partnership in Learning
The Annual Tax Controversy Institute has gained unparalleled national recognition in the field of tax controversy, representing a true partnership among members of the tax judiciary, government, and private tax practitioners.
During the day-long conference, attendees have the opportunity to network with leading tax professionals and IRS representatives.
- Attend high-quality keynote presentations and panel discussions to learn the latest trends and practices surrounding tax controversy issues
- Convenient, day-long format held at the prestigious Beverly Hills Hotel that includes continental breakfast and evening reception
- Annual Bruce I. Hochman Award Luncheon
- In partnership with CalCPA, this conference is also available as a Webcast.
- Conference fee discounts for CalCPA, NAEA, and FPA members as well as employer group discounts
- Available MCLE, CPE, and Legal Specialist Educational Credit in Taxation Law
Who Should Attend?
- Tax Attorneys
- Accountants, CPAs, & Enrolled Agents
- Financial Advisors
- Tax and Corporate Professionals
- Accounting/Tax & Law Students