The Business Analysis certificate is designed for working professionals in any one of a number of fields who desire to improve their business and organizational analysis skills. This program will also help any individual seriously considering a career or career transition into financial analysis, marketing analysis, customer relations, investor relations, management, IT, logistics planning, construction, enterprise risk management, and manufacturing.
This program provides instruction, “hands-on” practice and exercises, course materials, instructor feedback, numerous case examples, best practices and proven techniques to significantly improve process re-engineering, analytical tools, business communications, obtaining and retaining executive management attention, and appropriate approaches for each category of stakeholder. Key team-building, collaboration, and communication skill development is included in this new certificate.
- Business analysis professionals (including accounting, finance, marketing, IT, and other professionals
- Project managers
- Managers/trainers of business analysis and related topics
- Consultants and business subject matter experts
- Employees with high growth potential
- Executive administrative staff seeking career advancement
- Individuals seeking a career change (particularly those with analytical skills/interests)
- Systems analysts
- Graduates from business management programs