UCLA Extension, in collaboration with Becker Professional Education, offers students a comprehensive CPA Review Program to fully prepare students for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Examination. The Becker CPA Review offers an integrated approach that maximizes your study – giving students the greatest chance of passing.
All of the course components work together seamlessly to help students achieve success as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Key Features and Benefits
Structured to be time-effective, giving students the maximum preparation with the minimum class and homework time necessary to prepare for the exam.
- Students receive over 100 hours of instruction covering all 4 parts of the CPA exam.
- Experienced instructors, learn from the best-of-the-best subject matter specialists and exam experts to help enhance the learning process.
- 300 task-based simulations available for practice that mirror those found on the CPA exam.
- Over 7,000 multiple choice questions with each question linking directly to the applicable pages in electronic textbooks and lectures.
- Two final practice exams per part.
- Unlimited access to online academic and personalized support provides highly targeted answers to your specific questions and concerns.
Click on course title to review full course descriptions, dates, fees and to enroll.
Financial Accounting and Reporting
This section covers skills and knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles for business enterprises, not-for-profit organizations and governmental entities.
Auditing and Attestation
This section covers knowledge of auditing procedures, generally accepted auditing standards and other standards related to attest engagements and the skills needed to apply that knowledge.
Business Environment and Concepts
This section encompasses knowledge of the general business environment and business concepts that candidates need to know for accounting.
This section focuses on skills and knowledge of federal taxation, ethics, professional and legal responsibilities, and business law.
Enrollment into the Becker CPA Review through UCLA Extension is restricted to students who are currently enrolled in UCLA Extension’s Certificate in Accounting and who have completed a minimum of five courses, or for individuals who have completed the accounting certificate program. Students should call (310) 206-1708 for permission to enroll. Web enrollments automatically generate a “Permission to Enroll” request.
Students who do not qualify for enrollment through Extension should contact Becker Professional Education at 800-868-3900 or www.beckerreview.com.
The $2,793 discounted course fee for UCLA Extension Certificate in Accounting students covers enrollment in all four parts of the Becker Review program and course materials will be shipped directly to students. Once enrolled in an individual part, students are then enrolled, without an additional fee, in the three remaining parts, depending on which “pattern” (Saturday, weekday or online) they choose. Visit www.beckerreview.com for complete course schedules.