The Emergency Management & Homeland Security provides you with the core knowledge and skills essential for leaders in today’s world of emergency planning, security, protection and emergency response.
- Prepare for a leadership job that’s in demand, with 22% projected job growth through 2016*
- Learn from working professionals who are world-class experts in industry and government
- Achieve your goals quickly with our 6-class, 9-month professional certificate
- Already in the field? Add to your professional credentials and accelerate your career ascent
- Recognized by the IAEM to satisfy CE/Training Requirements
- Approved for Veterans Benefits.
*US Bureau of Labor Statistics,5/2010