The courses listed below are eligible for transfer to satisfy eight quarter units (two 4 unit courses) or a maximum of six semester units of CSULB’s Emergency Services Administration Degree:
- X 408.803 Human, Legal-Compliance, and Ethical Issues of Emergency Preparedness
- X 408.804 Testing Training and Exercises for Business and Government Agencies
- X 408.805 Building the Preparedness Plan
- X 408.811 Strategic Risk Management: Processes, Tools, Analyses
- X 408.812 Security Management: Facilities, Cyber, Products, Analyses
Transfer to the CSULB Master’s Degree is contingent upon the student already possessing a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university, with a minimum GPA of 2.5. CSULB will be the sole academic institution that determines eligibility for admission to the Master of Science in Emergency Service Administration and will be the institution that evaluates the official University of California Los Angeles Extension transcript submitted by applicants.