To grow and stay competitive in the global economy, business professionals in organizations of all sizes – from entrepreneurial companies to large corporations – must have a thorough understanding of the dynamics of international business. The Certificate in International Trade and Commerce offers a broad and comprehensive curriculum that exposes students to the business, economic, and political forces dominating the burgeoning international marketplace. Candidates completing this program are awarded the Gold Seal Certificate of the University of California signed by the Dean of UCLA Extension.
Program Features & Benefits
- Students may choose one of two concentrations – Global Business Management or Import/Export Operations – but also have the option of enrolling without a concentration.
- Instructors who are highly experienced professionals.
- Ongoing certificate advisory services to help students plan their course of study based on their needs and schedules.
- Flexibility to complete coursework through live, classroom sessions or instructor-led online classes.
- Career development opportunities through an internship program, networking events, and professional association affiliations.