Learn the Business Basics Needed to Succeed in an MBA Program
UCLA Extension’s pre-MBA curriculum is designed to help further prepare students who are planning to pursue an MBA degree. The courses provide a solid foundation in quantitative methods and general business theory that can help fulfill MBA pre-requisites or enhance your university MBA applications. The courses also provide an ideal foundation for students who are preparing for the GMAT. View Pre-MBA courses
Features and Benefits:
- Develop necessary business knowledge and quantitative skills to succeed in top graduate business school programs.
- Enhance GMAT test taking preparation.
- Complete courses that offer undergraduate degree credit that is transferrable to all UC campuses and many other universities.
- Learn from instructors who are highly experienced business professionals and practitioners.
- Flexibility to complete coursework through live, classroom sessions or via online, instructor-led classes.
Who Should Enroll:
- Students who do not possess an undergraduate degree in business, and intend to pursue an MBA degree or any Master’s in business degree.
- Undergraduate business majors who need additional academic course work to pass required GMAT exam and/or for acceptance to the university MBA Program.
- Non-business professionals who seek a foundation in business administration without the degree.