Welcome to the preeminent conference in the United States dedicated to tax controversy and tax litigation. This 1-day conference brings together sophisticated tax practitioners from the federal government, judiciary, and private practice to discuss and debate the procedures, policies, and strategies that are involved in resolving difficult tax controversy issues. During the day-long conference, attendees have the opportunity to network with leading tax professionals and IRS representatives.
- Attend high-quality keynote presentations and panel discussions to learn the latest trends and practices surrounding tax controversy issues
- Convenient, day-long format held at the prestigious Beverly Hills Hotel that includes continental breakfast and evening reception
- Annual Bruce I. Hochman Award Luncheon
- 10% conference fee discount for CalCPA, NAEA, FPA, and UCLA alumni members
- Available MCLE, CPE, EA credit, and legal specialist educational credit in Taxation Law
Who Should Attend?
- Tax Attorneys
- Accountants, CPAs, & Enrolled Agents
- Financial Advisors
- Tax and Corporate Professionals
- Accounting/Tax & Law Students
Date & Location:
Tuesday, October 27, 2015
Beverly Hills Hotel
Beverly Hills, California