The Annual Tax Controversy Institute celebrates its 30th anniversary on October 28th! The Institute is recognized as one of the preeminent conferences exclusively dedicated to tax controversy and tax litigation. The event provides an open forum for distinguished presenters and panelists to discuss, and often debate, sensitive tax practice issues with an engaged audience.
- Attend high-quality keynote presentations and panel discussions to learn the latest trends and practices surrounding tax controversy issues
- Convenient, day-long format held at the prestigious Beverly Hills Hotel that includes continental breakfast and evening reception
- Annual Bruce I. Hochman Award Luncheon; Keynote Presentation: Karen L. Hawkins, Director, IRS Office of Professional Responsibility, Washington, D.C.
- 10% conference fee discount for CalCPA, NAEA, and FPA members
- Available MCLE and CPE credit
Date & Location:
Tuesday, October 28, 2014 Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills, California