Small Business Management and Technology Certificate
|MGMNT X 497.610 Developing a Business Plan||4.00||SU||FA||WI||SP|
|MGMNT X 497.611 Financial Tools for Businss Growth||4.00||SU||FA||WI||SP|
|MGMNT X 497.612 Marketing and Sales Strategies for /pages/search.aspx?c=497.611Entrepreneurial Business||4.00||FA||SP|
|MGMNT X 497.613 Fundamentals of Business Administration and Management||4.00||SU||WI|
|MGMNT X 497.614 Legal Compliance and Negotiating||4.00||FA|
|MGMNT X 497.615 Establishing a Successful Business||4.00||SP|
The curriculum is intended for:
- Owners or participants in family owned businesses who see substantial growth opportunities but need additional preparation and know-how (including stressed businesses that need resuscitation by their owners and lenders)
- Career changers who have business experience but are preparing to go into business for themselves.
- Existing small business owners and managers who wish to refresh and update their skills.
Managers of non-profit institutions who support the growth of small businesses through consultancy, grants and seminars.
- Military personnel returning from overseas assignments that have administrative, purchasing, logistics or related experience and want to commence their own business.
To learn more about this program, click here.
- Students must begin the program with Evaluating Your Business-Establishing The Game Plan (X 497.610), which may be taken concurrently with Financing & Controlling Your Small Business-Realistic Alternatives (X 497.611). Both courses must be completed before all other courses in the program.
- Students have up to five years to complete the required courses.
Estimated Program Tuition$4,450.00
Estimated Total Cost$5,150.00
Costs are approximate and subject to change without notice. Estimates are based on candidacy fee, course fees, and estimated textbook fees, but do not include online classes or additional expenses such as parking.
Contact: Eric Hubert, (310) 206-4271 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Enrollment or Apply for Admission?: Open
VA Approved?: Yes
Meets I-20/ F1 Visa requirements: No
Estimated Duration (Half-Time pace): 20 quarters
Internships Available: No
Program ID: CF636